It’s already March which means spring is finally coming! Many people feel their living rooms could look more colourful and inviting, so here are some 5 simple ways in which you can bring spring into your home on a budget.
1. Be bold with colour! Adding bright colourful cushions to your furniture instantly adds so much to an interior. Adding light green, pink, light blue and yellow cushions creates a fun, lively feeling which represents spring. You could also make your own with your favourite fabric!
2. Accessorise those walls. Adding art to your walls is simple and effective. You can use one main piece or create your own designs with several pieces. It looks impressive and you can choose a piece to suit your personality. Wire flower designs are great for that spring feeling; they’re minimalistic, stylish and look great on any wall.
3. Add some green! Spring is about new life and with new leaves growing on the trees; adding an indoor plant brings spring into your home. Indoor plants are great to use in your interior, they add colour, liven up the space and can alter your mood, making you feel calm. They also look great and when put in a modern vase they look like a piece of your furniture and wont look out of place. You can choose a simple tabletop plant, or go bold with a large floor plant.
4. Flower Power! Adding flowers into your home adds warmth, looks great and smells wonderful too. With all the new flowers of spring, pick your own from your garden or buy some from a store or market and put in a pretty vase for impact. Daisies, wildflowers and snowdrops look great together, or keep it simple with daffodils and tulips. The colour will brighten your home and bring spring to you.
5. Hello sunshine. Spring is all about creating a light and airy atmosphere. Colourful sheer curtains can instantly change a room; they allow a lot of light to enter and create the feeling of more open space. Nude and pastel colours are best for spring and you can match them to the colour of your cushions so that your room works well as a whole!
I hope these tips give you inspiration to bring spring into your home. Say hello to the sunshine and add some colour into your home!